BOOK YOUR PLACE FOR 2nd JUMUAH
To Cancel Your Reservation, Please email us so that we can allocate the Space to another!
You MUST make a new booking every week.
You MUST have a booking or No Entry!
You CANNOT use 2nd Jumu’ah Booking for 1st Jumu’ah
The booking MUST be in the name of the person attending or you will be refused entry.
Friday Prayers (2nd Jumu’ah) start at 2:10pm
Click HERE - Jumuah Reservation Form - SECOND JUMUAH ONLY
Doors Open at 1:50pm
Khutbah starts at 2:10pm
Please arrive on time
Doors will be shut once Khutbah starts!
The following rules are in place to keep you safe whilst in the Mosque
- You MUST have wudhu.
- The booking MUST be in the name of person attending or you will be refused entry.
- You MUST have valid booking. 1 booking per person, expires when used that week.
- You MUST email to cancel your reservation if you cannot make it. Places are limited, think of others.
- You MUST follow the instructions given by the volunteers.
- You MUST have your own prayer mat, shoe bag and wear a mask.
- You MUST NOT come if you are unwell (fever, runny nose, cough).
- You MUST NOT come if you are on Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice.
- No Entry for people above the age of 70 years and under 12 years.
There is a car park located on Northampton Lane and has capacity for around 150 cars. Please be considerate towards our neighbours and other road users when parking your car!